Description and Responsibilities:
This role is a critical position to partner with customers and deliver both branded and custom solutions to enable them to deliver superior tasting and on trend products to their customers.
- This position reports to the Director of Foodservice Sales and does not supervise staff.
- Manage and direct all sales efforts as National Account Manager for assigned customers in the United States.
- Defend and expand existing base of Customized and Branded business at current active customers through account penetration and increasing menu usage.
- Develop new and profitable Customized and Branded business at targeted accounts by identifying value added solutions to meet customers menu needs. Establish sales market plans and manage the sales execution to achieve objectives. Manage spending to assure the delivery of sales results within approved spending levels.
- Manage customer relationships at all levels at assigned chain accounts. Focus on generating profitable business by developing customer strategies that address customer goals, objectives, and culture. Manage customer agreements that deliver against annual operating plans.
- Manage and orchestrate all customer opportunities and activities, utilizing the appropriate resources to win.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to optimize the use of all pertinent Kerry technologies.
- Develop and execute on pricing strategies
- Participate in the development, implementation and achievement of annual budgets.
- Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy and manage total opportunity pipeline.
Requires strong verbal and written skills. Exhibits enthusiasm, self-motivation, and strong initiative, with ability to be a team player. Concise and timely communications both internally and externally. Able to integrate written and verbal skills into the sales process. Strong presentation skills. Effectively promote Kerry within the foodservice community. Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Food Science with emphasis in Business or Marketing, Public Relations, or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years’ experience successfully managing Top 200 Chain Customers.