We are also considering candidates from Washington, DC to work permanently remote for this opportunity.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for planning and executing strategic and tactical plans to achieve the regions revenue targets. The primary focus of the National Account Manager is to sustain and grow the usage of the company’s services within their region.
This position requires the ability to analyze current environments, identify potential business opportunities, create a compelling business solution for prospects, and implement the solution and to generate revenue.
- Present the Company’s global payment solutions to corporations in the US and successfully convert these prospects into the Company’s clients.
- Achieving your personal revenue/profit targets by prospecting and attracting new business to Cambridge with the identified target companies.
- Expanding the depth of our client relationships with new business opportunities by conducting professional and effective relationship management.
- Leveraging your industry network to open up new opportunities for Cambridge by; attracting new talent, identifying potential client opportunities, providing industry insight, building market awareness of Cambridge and representing us in the industry.
- Establish Cambridge Online as the payment platform of choice for selected corporates in North America.
- Working closely with the other senior leaders of the North American business to grow our overall presence, revenue and status as a highly respected service provider and an excellent place to work.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in inside and outside sales, and a proven record of
- both acquiring new customer relationships and building existing books of business in the global and domestic payments business.
- Candidates coming from the Payments and/or Fintech industry will be strong considered over those without industry experience
- Understanding of the corporate foreign exchange process and flow of funds from the client through to the beneficiaries.
- Solid understanding of Compliance as it relates to the Corporate Payments Industry; 4 + years of experience in field or related industry;
- Proven track record of success within the mid size to large business environments.
- Understanding and demonstrable success in closing business.
- Working, motivating and engaging teams in a sales environment.
- Ability to identify, position and implement complex services to potential prospects.
- Demonstrated experience with Trading and Online Payment Platforms.
- Managed an implementation process within the payments category.
- Communicating with sales people.
- College and/or a University degree in business, finance, economics, marketing or related field;
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is an asset.