For over two decades, Eco-Products has been providing customers with better choices by providing foodservice packaging and paper products made from renewable resources and post- consumer recycled content.
All of our products are made with materials that are gentler on the planet, and we continually strive to drive innovation in our field in all areas of sustainability.
Our goal is to build a vibrant business on sustainable business practices, serving as an example to others and leading change in our industry and local communities wherever we operate.
As the National Account Manager for chain accounts, you will be expected to leverage your enthusiasm for sustainability and your knowledge of custom product sales to drive chain account business for the company.
This is a high visibility position requiring you to bring your industry knowledge, business relationships and project management to the forefront of the business and take responsibility for leading custom projects internally and externally through product demonstrations, gap analysis, testing, qualification and basic troubleshooting.
You will also be responsible for evaluating and ascertaining market trends and customer preferences for sustainable materials. This position requires the ability to build and foster effective customer relationships at all levels of the organization. You will be responsible for gathering, reporting and providing customer feedback to cross-functional teams in the organization.
- Position Eco-Products’ as the industry expert and one-stop shop for single use sustainable packaging
- Sell and manage custom opportunities with the intent to maximize revenue and profitability consistent with company objectives
- Establish a sales opportunity pipeline filled with custom and stock product solutions for chain accounts in Full Service and Limited Service Restaurants
- Coordinate and conduct project planning needs with cross-functional teams to define and communicate customer needs, product strategy, key objectives as well as the customer evaluation criteria being used to make go/no-go decisions
- Participate in joint sales calls (as needed) with regional sales managers and brokers calling on chain accounts and regional caterers seeking a sustainable solution to packaging
- Effectively negotiate and manage communication both internal and external throughout all stages of the sales cycle
- Work with regional sales managers to secure purchase orders from distributors, establish forecast as needed and execute floor stock agreement
- Develop and maintain a competitive product, tooling and pricing matrix to help educate the business on the competition
- Thorough knowledge of the national chain account business
- Strong relationships with industry leading and sustainably minded brands
- Desired Education Level: BS/BA degree
- 7-10 years’ chain account sales experience
- Superior negotiating, organizational, and selling skills
- Excellent ability to keep a large number of projects/tasks going concurrently
- Proven interest and demonstrated past involvement in environmentally responsible causes, issues and organizations.
- Face to face direct selling with 50% travel is required.