Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking an National Account Manager - Lowe's. We are seeking an individual who is currently residing within 50 miles from our Mooresville, NC facility.
- Responsible for the achievement of annual salesbudget across all product lines and in total for Lowe’s.
- Direct all sales activity (including both brick & mortar and dotcom) for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market share.
- Facilitation, development and execution of the Lowes strategic plan (playbook) throughout the sales and cross-functional teams that support the retailchannel.
- Responsible for providing external intelligence and compiling competitive analysis (new product introductions, benchmarking, market share, SWOT analysis, pricing, etc…).
- Assist in the development of new product roadmaps (MGPP), pricing and marketing strategies - Identifying gaps in the current product offerings.
- Leverage category management team to identify market trends and growth opportunities to drive customer behavior and profitability.
- Proactive preparation, strategic development and participation of all line reviews.
- Ongoing collaboration with supply chain to align sales / event forecast with production planning. Review customer scorecards / metrics and facilitate improvement plans when needed.
- Work withsales team and service groups to drive execution of key store events such as: Product resets, utility rebate programs, pro events and product training.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 5years of experience in retailsales / marketing roles of increasing responsibility
- Must be authorized to legally work in the US without current or future company sponsorship
- No relocation assistance provided; candidate must reside within a 50-mile radius of the Morresville, NC work location
- A minimum of 8years of experience in retailsales / marketing roles of increasing responsibility
- Prior experienceworking with consumer products (preferably lighting) with Lowe’s
- Track record of creating and communicating successful strategic plans, providing clear direction, and finding business solutions to maximize team performance.
- Record of setting stretch goals and consistently meeting and exceeding targets.
- Effectively anticipates future opportunities and risk and develops strategies to affect change that will position the organization for competitive advantage
- Strong analytical skills with financial acumen
- Hands on leadership style. Must be willing and capable of supporting presentation / plan development (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Collaborative team player - position requires heavy cross-functional engagement both internally (category management, pricing, product management, operational teams) and externally (merchandising, replenishment, store service, etc..).
- Makes timely decisions when a number of alternatives are available
- Innovative & versatile with ability to solve complex issues with new ideas
- Excellent leadership, leads by example
- Strong strategic planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Persistence, proven ability to drive execution and meet deadlines
Eaton’s electrical business is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton’s Lighting solutions division is an industry-leading manufacturer of lighting products for commercial, industrial, residential, utility and retail markets. We are at the forefront in transforming the lighting industry and setting an unmatched standard for innovation and reliability. As the lighting industry expands beyond the traditional solutions of the past, no one is better equipped to help customers navigate the complexities of Connected Lighting, where fixtures will control more than ever imagined. No one will do more to empower customers with the innovations, technology and resources they need to meet the challenges of the future.
We are dedicated to growing our business and our people! We believe in providing our employees and YOU the opportunity grow, have fun and take pride in their work. If YOU thrive in a creative, fast-paced, innovative environment, then our RetailSales team is looking for YOU!
Eaton is a power management company with 2016sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Requisition ID: 036477