National Account Manager
LETICA CORPORATION, now a part of RPC Group Plc, a manufacturer of plastic and paper packaging products is seeking a National Account Manager to increase client relationships with multiple key accounts and new business development in our Rigid Products Group out of the corporate office in Rochester, MI. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining key national accounts across the US.
For over 50years, Letica Corporation has been an industry standard for a broad array of applications including paint, chemicals and food packaging We have grown into a nationwide manufacturer of paper and plastic packaging. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that includes full health insurance, dental and vision, 401(k) plan and much more.
Responsibilities for the National Account Manager include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain multiple national key accounts in the rigid packaging industry
- Create sales at the national account level
- Call on highest volume customers and present new concepts & products as well as provide solutions to sales and marketing problems
- Analyze customer and competitor strategies to generate specific sales plans in conjunction withinternal marketing and operational leadership
- Work with District and Regional Business Managers to execute broad-based tactical sales strategies
- Develop a business plan for short and long term sales objectives
- BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or Engineering or equivalent.
- Requires 7+ years of direct salesexperience with 2+ years working exclusively at a National Account Sales or Key Account Sales role
- Previous experience in packaging sales is required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple account priorities; must have strong organization skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills.
Letica offers an impressive compensation and benefit package including health, dental and vision, 401(k) Plan, and much more.