National Account Manager Convenience Store Channel
Global Snack Company- well known products (100,000,000 produced daily worldwide) Fun Company 7000 strong
The National Key Account Manager Convenience Channel will serve as a primary customer contact for the company, They will be responsible to develop and leverage a thorough knowledge of the customer, industry, and competitive landscape. They will develop a strategic customer relationship with category managers and will penetrate beyond the category manager / buyer to maximize sales opportunities with the customer.
- Achieve territory and national volume sales quotas within established trade funding parameters.
- Develop and implement short and long-term strategic and tactical business plans by business unit and category. Identify and actively pursue all new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Monitor sales results vs. plan throughout the year, making adjustments when appropriate.
- Create and Deliver joint, strategic and tactical initiatives aligned with Business Unit direction and customer priorities.
- Utilize syndicated data, customer sales data and category management studies to provide fact based analysis and deliver short and long-term business building initiatives.
- Conduct on-going internal and external account business reviews to measure, evaluate and present sales performance; and provide annually on future growth opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of customer P&L management. Work with customer and internal teams on account financial management with solid understanding of gross and promo margin management, trade spend efficiency, and overall customer funding management.
- Work in coordination with Shopper and Trade Marketing to develop and execute account-specific promotional plans that increase: (1) awareness, (2) trial, (3) consumption, (4) retention, (5) brand equity, and (6) ROI.
- Manage Trade Spending: (1) Monitor customer promotional events and funds. (2) Process deductions on a timely basis. (3) Include proper event documentation. Effectively invests resources to drive profitable results for the company and the customer in a responsible manner.
. Heavy C-store account mgmtis a must PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT fast moving snack / impulse / check out categories a must?. ?.
5-10 years' sales and trademarketingexperience in Confectionary or CPG,
Minimum 5years? work experience within Convenience Store Market
Advanced knowledge and skills MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Skills in IRI and/or Nielsen Databaseutilization