National Account Manager - Consumer Products
11 - 15 years experience •
Global CPG manufacturer has a National Account Manager position to be based out of Miami, FL. Position is open due to expansion. We are a global leader and this exciting opportunity will call on major national Retailers like Walmart, Best Buy and will have responsibility to own the overall relationship with the accounts.
NOTE: Position is based in MIAMI, FL - relocation package included
1. Consumer products selling experience like General Merchandise, Beauty Care, Food etc. (any CPG)
2. Must have HQ selling experience - must know how to engage and sell at HQ level of a national retailer
Job Description :
Maintain current business & build new business within the assigned categories. Lead contract negotiations with customers. Grow business by building new opportunities and defending against competitive threats. Work withinternal resources to further develop relationships with key accounts, building competitive advantage with our customers through strategic use of business-specific resources.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Create, develop and execute account strategies, plans, and forecasts for assigned accounts and customers.
- Develop long-term partnerships with targeted accounts that result in increased sales and margins.
- Establish working relationship with strategic account?s middle and senior management that have decision making influence
- Engage internal network (e.g., cross-functional team members/critical functional resources) to execute business plans, resolve issues, and deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer needs and drive profitable growth.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Successful experience in day-to-day management of National retail accounts at HQ level.