National Account Manager
LETICA CORPORATION, a manufacturer of plastic and paper packaging products is seeking a dynamic National Account Manager to join our Foodservice Group sales team . We are seeking someone to drive aggressive growth for our Foodservice Division.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who can bring a very high level of confidentiality, organization and attention to detail to the company! This is a full time position with benefits.
For over 50 years, Letica Corporation has been an industry standard for a broad array of applications including paint, chemicals and food packaging. We have grown into a nationwide manufacturer of paper and plastic packaging with 14locations across the United States. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit program that includes full health insurance, dental and vision, 401(k) plan and much more.
Achieve maximum sales profitability and growth in assigned territory by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services.
Responsible to establish, maintain, and develop business, social and civic relationships with customers and potential customers in the assigned territory to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
- Responsible for planning and organize a sales strategy.
- Responsible for analyzing the customer needs and interests.
- Responsible for making telephone, personal calls and presentations to customers and potential customers.
- Responsible for expediting the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Responsible for ensuring strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and applications and related services.
- Responsible for making supportive sales calls and presentations.
- Responsible for evaluating the performance results.
- Responsible for coordinating sales effort with the sales management, marketing, order/billing, traffic, and technical service groups.
- Responsible for providing management oral and written reports on the customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services.
- Responsible for participating in trade shows and conventions.
- Responsible for keeping informal discussion with colleagues and associates inside and outside the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or equivalent in experience. 4-5years of direct selling experience in the packaging industry.
2.Good oral and written communication. Thorough knowledge of customers within territory and company's products and services.
3.Nationa Account Manager must maintain and increase market share in competitive industry. Good customer contact and knowledge of the customer activities within assigned territory must be a continuing process.
4. Knowledge in the Foodservice and/or Packaging Industry is required.