The National Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients to drive positive sales and traffic as it relates to events & catering at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. The candidate is responsible for identification of opportunities within B2B Large Corporate, Tour & Travel, Education, and other market segments that books national events throughout the country. The National Account Manager will be required to solicit new business via outbound cold calls, sales calls, and conduct business meetings virtually and in person. The candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role is based in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center, but will work remotely (unless business needs dictate otherwise) through the remainder of 2020. The role will be based in the office once it fully re-opens.
- Targets accounts nationally with a key focus on driving incremental sales revenue and traffic.
- Responsible to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Responsible to expand existing base of national account clients as well as identify and prospect for future relationships in current and new market restaurant locations for nationwide/multi-city bookings.
- Negotiates and prepares event & catering contracts with clients for all event bookings using established guideline.
- This role will partner with the Regional Sales Managers across all regions to create memorable experiences for all clients, along with working closely with the RSC Event Sales Coordinators.
- Collaborate with Manager, Sales on the creation, development, and cultivation of Fleming’s National Partner Program.
- Support and work with all Fleming’s Restaurants, Regional Managers, and leadership across the entire brand.
- Proactively acts as a Brand Ambassador by holding leadership positions with pertinent networking groups and/or national organizations. Develop and deliver presentations to promote the Fleming’s experience to these organizations.
- Thorough knowledge and previous experience of selling events and catering in a national account capacity with the ability to manage projects as a high energy sales manager.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to provide superior hospitality to our guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Hospitality, preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years current sales experience, preferable in hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment venue focused event sales and 2+ years in current B2B sales experience