National Account Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Metals & Mining
Are you an experienced Sales Professional who is keeping your career options open for a better job? We may have the ideal career position for you based in the desirable Atlanta area or other areas of the Southeast close to a major airport. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment while utilizing your entrepreneurial style, this may be the ideal role for you. You will report to a mentor who measures success via your professional growth.
To be considered for this position, you will need a college degree and 5-10years of outside salesexperience calling on Steel Mill Melt Shops or Steel Making Operations.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Developing specific customer objectives, strategies, approaches and tactics.
- Calling on professional leadership teams at Steel Making Operations within the Melt Shops - 75% of the role entails direct communication with the customer to support their needs and to anticipate potential needs or issues.
- Interface with Technical Service professionals that will be supporting your customers technical challenges, problems, requests and activities.
- Selling primary materials into melt shop and ancillary services to support production for example software programs used to monitor, maintain and maximize furnace performance.
- Maintaining accurate and timely forecasting information within the CRM
- Define and coordinate value added initiatives
- Builds and maintains strong external and external relationships
- Negotiates business with domestic customers
- Phone, video conference and go to meeting sessions with external and internal customers
- Participates in internal meetings with all levels of the organization.
- Involvement in Industry Conferences, Trade Shows and Conferences.
- The selected individual for the National Accounts Manager will be available to travel up to 75%
- National Accounts Responsibility
- Calling on Steel Making Facilities selling into Melt Shops
- Value Add Selling
We look forward to speaking with you
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.