National Account Manager
Title: National Account Manager (Telecom/Software)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client, an innovative Cloud company, is looking for an experienced National Account Manager. They are currently going through an exciting growth phase and looking for personalities who are excellent at managing key client relationships.
You will have the proven ability to work holistically, and manage relationships. Our client provides disruptive software solutions to Telecommunication Service Providers, which they on sell to their End Users. As the Account Manager to the Service Provider, you will be expected to create strategic relationships within the Service Provider, mapping out strategic contacts within the organization, putting together growth strategies and overall enabling the Service Provider to increase revenue.
- Relationship owner for assigned Service Providers
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams
- Work closely with Service Provider contacts who impact on the uptake of our services
- Produce and update strategies for each Provider, establish task assignments, milestones and coordinate input from all parties involved.
- Be a confident presenter, delivering proposals, training Provider teams, assisting Providers during large end user opportunities and overall evangelising the service to Provider employees
- Forecast and report on sales growth within Providers
8+ years relevant sales and or account management experience within the Telecommunications Industry
Solid experience in account management
Exceptional attention to detail
Although not a technical role, ability to understand basic technical requirements is a must
Agility to work across multiple functions, both collaboratively and independently
Skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients of all levels
A team player