- Using your deep consultative sales skills, demonstrate the unique value proposition XO Group brings to drive programmatic revenue
- Responsible for building and managing relationships with relevant programmatic demand sources, including clients, agencies and DSPs.
- Structure packages and sell XO inventory via Programmatic Guaranteed and Private Marketplace.
- Funnel demand side feedback to appropriate XO teams to identify areas for ad product and ad platform enhancements.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of company stakeholders (Sales, Account Strategy, Revenue Operations, Legal, Accounting and Ad Operations) to deliver programmatic revenue.
- Serve as a programmatic subject matter expert within the company on key programmatic business trends and best practices.
- Train the Sales Team on packaging and selling programmatically. As needed, join other sellers on sales calls with programmatic buyers.
- Work with Marketing and Account Strategy to produce sales collateral (insights, media plans and post-campaignreports), as appropriate, for Programmatic buys.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of digital media/cross-platform sales or buying experience (with 3+ years of digitalexperience in programmatic ad sales, revenue operations and/or business development)
- Solid grasp of the programmatic media ecosystem and experience working DSPs, SSPs, DMPs and trading desks.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals as determined by management.
- Able to easily create prospect lists and new revenue opportunities.
- Should possess a database of digital agency, strategy and client decision-makers.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to easily negotiate and optimize for performance and yield.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate complex situations into simple terms.
- Love of marketing and solutions-oriented, consultative selling
- Strong cross-functional and collaborative track record, team-player, able to multitask.