National Account Executive - Employee Benefits
National Account Representative with a 25-year-old industry SaaS leader. Company is stable and well-positioned for continued year over year growth, recently experiencing double digit and at times close to triple digit growth.
In this role you will be working with organizations with 1,000+ employees offering a full suite of services for a complete end-to-end benefits solution. Their solution allows companies to communicate, enroll and administer their employee benefits programs. In addition, they work with companies to create a custom benefits strategy that will boost the value of their employee benefits package while reducing or eliminating the complicated tasks associated with implementing a benefits program.
With the company being in growth mode, this role is heavily focused on new business acquisition via prospecting directly to the end user as well as via broker and carrier channels. This is a high-level, consultative sale.
- Company averages 8-12% growth annually
- Doubling sales force in 2018
- Minimum sales team tenure is 3gs with average tenure of 7years
- Sales team turnover rate is 1% with company turnover at 7%
- Cutting edge technology - introduced many "firsts" into their market space
- Top rep earning $350k+
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80-$125K Base/Guarantee, $125k- $150k Year1 OTE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Matching 401k, and voluntary benefits.
- Mileage Reimbursement, Company Credit Card
- 4?7years of sales experience selling Payroll and HR software or voluntary benefits to large market clients
- Excellent prospecting and channel management skills are a must.
- Degree Strongly Preferred