Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), the quality leader in medical staffing, is a division of Cross Country Healthcare (CCH) and a leading locum tenens and physician staffing firm based in Norcross (Atlanta Metro), Georgia. Our corporate office provides an inviting atmosphere in which to work and our culture and people bring a wealth of experience, talent and enthusiasm to their jobs. MDA has earned the respect of our industry through our expertise and accolades, such as Inavero’s Best of Staffing and was recognized in Staffing Industry Analysts’ Largest U.S. Locum Tenens Staffing Firms Top List.
Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) National Account Executive (NAE) will oversee territory as assigned and manage MDA’s sales process that is the catalyst in generating revenue. The NAE is accountable for maintaining a profitable revenue stream through consultative selling and continuous management of the sales process. NAE performance is measured against meeting or exceeding revenue quota in accordance with individual sales plan. NAE is responsible for all MDA service lines to include physician and allied provider placement. Key responsibilities include increasing market share through new client acquisition, cross selling, pricing, setting initial account margin thresholds, contract negotiation, and identifying managed service opportunities. Using advanced consultative sales techniques, industry knowledge and business acumen, the NAE will be charged with educating and making recommendations about company staffing solutions. The NAE will be expected to conduct both on-site and virtual meetings and presentations to clients during the sales process.
- Required to be well versed in all MDA Service Lines and staffing solutions and sell all services
- Work closely with MDA affiliates, sellers and serve as a referral source
- Sell to acute care and non-hospital/ambulatory healthcare facilities
- Responsible for growing MDA market share and competitive intelligence
- Recommend pricing and gross profit structure to maximize market share in line with company targets and seek approval from MDA Executive/VP staff to proceed
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s potential and historical temporary staffing needs, key issues/challenges, and decision criteria
- Engage client stakeholders at all levels (human resource, physician, allied, financial or executives) to build and cultivate relationships to continually escalate customer contact level to gain best knowledge, insights, and access to high-level customer needs/strategies
- Network by engaging in local, regional and national staffing and hospital associations
- Ensure a process-driven, planned and thorough transition of account to solution sales team and operational teams for launch
- Align and coordinate approach with overall sales strategy
- Develop and execute strategic account plan by utilizing knowledge of client as well as the market and competitors
- Work as an inclusive business partner with Government and other support teams
- Must be able to design and execute a professional sales strategy utilizing in-depth knowledge of the client and the market, as well as expert knowledge of MDA staffing services
- Must be able to demonstrate higher value to the client by serving as business consultant and trusted advisor, effectively communicating how MDA services will meet client needs
- Must be able to work closely with Marketing to coordinate develop and deliver high quality presentations and proposals as needed. It will be your responsibility to lead, develop and manage the proposal process. This includes leading cross functional kick off meetings to set the strategy for the proposal development, gather pricing recommendations, ensuring legal sign-off on all contracts and planning for a final review and sign-off by MDA executive teams
- Must be able to effectively engage and build trusted relationships with specialty managers to coordinate market assessment, target identification, and initial client contacts
- Must take accountability for monitoring and maintaining a high level of market expertise and knowledge, including competitor service offerings, and delivery models to identify opportunities and develop key strategies to enhance MDA value to the client and increase MDA market share
- Must maintain a pipeline of all prospects, target opportunities, and include revenue potential, status and outcomes in Salesforce.com
- Record all related sales activity in salesforce.com.
- Will travel nationally approximately 1 week per month.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong written presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in a fast paced environment, with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with all people/aspects of selling cycle to achieve all goals.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment in a productive manner.
- Ability to influence decisions and direct the activity of prospective physicians to take assignment.
- Ability to work a flexible, varied schedule
- Extremely detail oriented to many small yet critical details of candidate placement.
- Self-starter, innovative, resourceful and results oriented.
- Work independently but also have a strong commitment to being a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience. Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ sales healthcare industry experience staffing or selling to healthcare facilitiespreferred
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Must be able to effectively utilize email within the context of large organization sales
Medical Doctor Associates/Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance