We are looking for a National Account Executive to join our Sales team remotely in the San Francisco area! As a National Account Executive, you will be partnering with a wide variety of prospects and internal departments, helping to design and deliver optimal engagement & recognition solutions. You will anticipate how decisions are made and understand the impact of recognition on a business. Working with prospective customers, you’ll set the vision and the strategy for how a recognition platform can positively impact business success. You’ll need to tap into a deep well of EQ and business acumen to be successful.
Businesses that partner with Achievers come in all shapes and sizes; and no one Achievers solution works for all. We’re operating in a competitive and quickly evolving market. Early in the Gartner Hype-Cycle of the HCM category, we’re excited about building on our success.
As a National Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect, cold call and develop new business relationships within a specific geographic region and company size
- Managing complex B2B sales-cycles and presenting to potential customers, including C-level executives, the value of our platform
- Maintain accurate sales activity, customer, pipeline, and forecast information
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer salesexperience.
- Achieving individual and team sales targets
- Demonstrating our product via WebEx and onsite meetings
- Communicate with prospects proactively, via phone and email
- Provide strategic advice and consultation to help our prospects get the best recognition program for their business
- Maintain a stellar relationship with peers and external stakeholder
- Recognize your team for being awesome!
Do you have what it take We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of quota carrying software or technologysales and account management experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-Levels
- Experience presenting to large groups in onsite meetings (up to 20 people per meeting)
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred