Manages the activities involved in the design, preparation, delivery and needs assessment of training and development programs for the company. Develops and/or approves content, methods, and materials for training staff and may conduct courses. Develops methods for evaluation of program effectiveness. Leads cross functional meetings to collect information relevant to the content of instructional material under development. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team. Manages the activities of individual contributors with accountability for goals, objectives and operational policies. Participates in the development of functional strategy. Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance and salary decisions.
- This position may be filled in any major city in the United States.
- Core contact in market for training with Indirect Directors, Headquarter National Account Team (NRAM) and Sales Training Team
- Effectively partner with the Sales Excellence team
- Working knowledge of Consumer Sales and Service methodology
- Ability to operationalize National, Area or Region wide training programs from launch to impact analysis
- Develop multiple training plans based on staffing forecast models and requirements, performance improvement plans, and new or expanding program to ensure flexibility in our approach
- Responsible for the quality of training delivery, classroom administration, instructor training, effectiveness, and certification, tracking and measurement of new hire and supplemental training, and the performance of graduated employees
- Plan and execute all budget-related actions including, but not limited to: annual operating budget projections, invoicing and expenditures based on business demands. Anticipate and seek out opportunities with continuous attention to cost avoidance.
- Ability to compile and report team results to ensure ongoing improvements to our business
- Ability to balance many different company workflow processes and procedures in addition to Sprint
- Ability to foster productive business relationships inside and outside the company
- Agile thinking and creative processing of new mediums for learning
- Complies with all policies and procedures and leads by example
- Ability to travel nationwide at least 50 % or more
- Ability to work weekends and nights based on market need
- Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
- Five years experience developing instructional materials and specialized training
- Five years experience with project management and project implementation
- Three years supervisory or management experience