NASA Service Delivery Manager
8 - 10 years experience •
CSRA has an opportunity for a motivated IT Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to support NASA in Huntsville, AL.
Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs. Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract. Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
The SDM will be responsible for contract enterprise operations support functions, involving multiple, such as the ESD interface, tier II, asset management, CM, CSI, risk and problem management, CCB, DR, tools, ITSM, KM, tier 0, enterprise outcome engineering, enterprise platform engineering, logistics, MDM/TEM and email 365, supply chain, service catalog, complex and interrelated project tasks. The SDM will be responsible for managing teams of contract support personnel that support all NASA locations. SDM will maintain and manage the customer interface at senior levels of the customer’s organization, and will meet with other customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. The SDM will ensure conformance with program or project task schedules and costs, and establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show the progress of projects to management and customers as required. The SDM will organize and delegate responsibilities to subordinates and oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
This position will report to the Enterprise Program Manager for the program.
RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES
- Meet with other customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items
- Ensure conformance with program or project task schedules and costs
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show the progress of projects to management and customers as required
- Organize and delegate responsibilities to subordinates and oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- BS and a minimum of 10 years of or MS with 8 years of experience with the management of an Enterprise IT Service Delivery and Management Program.
- Experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including subcontractors) of various labor categories and skills in projects similar in size and scope; has successfully managed Enterprise Information Systems programs
- Proficient in managing activities supporting Compute Capacity Services, Unified Messaging Services, Cloud and storage offerings, Service Desk and Deskside support.
- Familiarity with the administration of firm fixed price cost-type contracts.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
In addition to the qualifications listed above, successful candidates will have strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills. NASA experience a strong plus. PMP, ITIL, CMMI.