The NAMER PMO Program Manager must have a Professional Services background in delivery, PMO, software implementation process, or other related roles.
The NCR NAMER Banking Division PMO provides a real-world, practical PMO leadership, with extensive field experience and therefore supremely credible to the NCR field Project Managers.
- Support tracking and reporting on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Provide assistance, guidance and mentoring to peers and less experienced project managers
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the NCR E3 Professional Services Implementation Methodology
- Support, conduct, and/or develop a Project Review program for strategic client projects
- Facilitate internal and occasionally executive conversations and guidance regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk
- Support programs for sharing of knowledge and expertise within professional services
- Knowledge and experience with project financial monitoring/tracking/reporting
- Support a culture of implementation and project quality
- Support professional services project metrics programs
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field.
- 15 years of professional services experience
- Minimum 10 years in Project Management role in IT-related projects
- 5 years running large IT projects as the main PM
- PM certification is a must (preferred PMP; PRINCE2 or equivalent also acceptable)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience in Microsoft Project.
- Experience working in the banking services industry
- Experience with a software product company
- Familiarity with NCR Banking Solutions