NAMED ACCOUNT MANAGER –SLED-MI,NJ, CT, VA
Our Client. is seeking a self-starting highly motivated sales professional to join our successful and growing Named Accounts - SLED organization. This team helps State, Local Government and Educational organizations throughout the United States and the world protect their most sensitive data. Our new team member will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals, and will have extensive experience as a trusted advisor to CISOs, CIOs and other C-level executives. This role will target accounts in a region based in either New Jersey or Pennsylvania.; Connecticut ; Virginia
The Named Account Manager SLED will team up with our world class Sales Engineering Organization and our channels team to introduceour Client’s Solutions to new customers, as well as to expand our presence with companies who are already part of our existing customer base.
- Have the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business.
- Strive to both penetrate net new accounts as well as to expand their presence with existing customers by introducing them to the rest of their security portfolio.
- Partner with the channel organization in order to secure new share of the security market.
- Team up with their Sales/Systems Engineering team to prepare account strategies and plans, and to deliver outstanding product demos and proof of concept programs to prospects and customers.
What you bring to the team
- We are looking for an enterprise sales professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a field sales role selling to large the State, local and Higher Education markets.
- Ideally we would like to see experience selling Enterprise Security or Information Technology products, but if you’re a “rockstar” from a different industry, we still want to talk to you!
- Must have a proven and demonstrable track record of exceeding sales goals
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM tools strongly preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
Base Plus Incentive Compensation Plus Accelerators Plus Options Plus Full Benefits