Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you! In your role as a Named Account Manager, as part of the team you will report to the District Sales Manager in your area. You and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
You will be expected to meet/exceed sales quota by creating and implementing strategic account plans targeting enterprise wide deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform. Partnering with an SE, you will displace competing technologies and build market share within your targeted list of enterprise accounts.
- BS technical degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years of above quota sales experience.
- Experience working with named account partners and understanding of a named account/regional go to market approach
- Self-motivated to deliver above sales goals
- Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first sales people into an organization
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational skill
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance