ABOUT THE JOB
OneStream Software is looking to add a Named Account Manager to our growing Sales Team! The Named Account Manager is responsible for the sale of the company's products and services, specifically OneStream XF, in a specified region or major geographical area and provides ongoing support to product distribution channel. Candidates should be flexible, goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service best practices.
The ideal candidate will be located in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Set the plan for the region.
- Develop and adhere to business plans to achieve the vision.
- Forecast and track sales in the region.
- Cultivate new Enterprise-level client accounts as well as maintain existing account relationships to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Conduct research into potential new clients to develop effective sales strategies in preparation for initial engagement.
- Facilitate a high-profile presence in the market place through the development of long-term client relationships/partnerships.
- Leverage existing base of industry contacts and clients as points-of-access to promote OneStream products and services.
- Develop compelling collateral to support business development activities.
- Develop comprehensive proposals in response to client RFQ's.
- Be a leader of OneStream XF product knowledge and industry knowledge/trends.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years' experience as a sales manager, sales representative or a related occupation specifically in B2B selling across the Enterprise.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on premises, or hybrid solutions.
- Extensive customer service experience in assessing and evaluating customer needs and satisfaction and meeting specified standards with respect to products and services.
- Exceptional oral and written comprehension, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience demonstrating, promoting, and selling products/services.
- Knowledge and experience with marketing/sales strategy and tactics.
- Knowledge of administration, business, and management principles.
- Experience with MS Office, as well as Customer Relationship Management software and other analytical or project management tools.
- Extensive experience working in a team environment.
- Track record of exceeding revenue goals.