What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization/Team
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
How you will spend your time as our next Named Account Manager - Healthcare
- Manage the sales cycle effectively leveraging a value selling approach to drive license revenue in the territory.
- Prospect and perform lead generation campaigns leveraging marketing and the partner community.
- Ensure our customers are successful leveraging Qlik's solutions helping them find new ways to add value with Qlik across their organizations.
- Assist our Partners and Resellers where needed, in the sales cycles.
- Present at external marketing events.
- Achieve or exceed quota and accurately forecast quarterly.
You will be successful if you are
- A highly motivated hunter with existing relationships across the territory and/or within our Partner Ecosystem.
- Experienced managing complex sales, leveraging CCS or an equivalent solution selling methodology.
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- Experienced in working with partners and resellers to enable them to maximize revenue in your territory.
- Understanding of the BI Dashboarding, Data Visualization marketplace.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
You will thrive if you have
- 5+ years’ experience direct solution selling in the territory.
- 3+ years of experience with Business Intelligence Software or equivalent.
- Strong record of achieving revenue quota of at least $2M, experienceworking with partners.
- Commercial market sales experienced candidates given preference.