In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts within your assigned territory.
Primary responsibility will be to create and implement territory plans focused on attaining deployments of Fortinet products and services to a set of assigned, existing accounts and new logo prospects, within your assignedterritory. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these relationships to achieve quarterly sales goals. Generate a sales pipeline, qualify opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships. Build and promote the Company's position as the worldwide leader in Unified Threat Management.
• Fully qualified, experienced sales professional that is forward thinking and has an expert understanding of the technology business sector.
• Minimum of 5+ years prior sales experience a must. .
• Previous experience designing business plans and market strategies to increase sales.
• Proven ability to sell solutions.
• A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
• Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
• Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
• Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Previous experience in network security. Knowledgeable in the following technologies VPN, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering.
• BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred