What Will You Do?
This role requires an individual who is a self-starter and can demonstrate sales leadership skills, and an ability to grow the revenue contribution on a quarter-by-quarter basis while building a pipeline of opportunity for the coming year.
Key to the candidate’s success will be their ability to identify and qualify major IT spends of Fortune 1000 companies within several named accounts in the Oil & Gas, and Chemical vertical markets.
Why Arista? Arista is the global leader in Software-Driven Cloud Networking solutions and programmable switches driven by our award winning open-source network operating system called EOS (Extensible Operating System).
- Exceed measurable sales objectives and extend the Arista brand within the select enterprise and commercial accounts.
- You will be responsible for utilizing a consultative selling approach with key client stakeholders to address the business needs of hybrid cloud computing and siloed legacy IT systems across the Arista product portfolio.
- Generate new opportunities and sales presentations for Arista's software-driven Cloud networking solutions for Data Center and Campus based network solutions in addition to our Network Automation platform, Fabric Monitoring solutions and Network Security (Awake Security)
- Meet with key decision-makers, and C-levels to present Arista’s value proposition.
- Partner with the Arista Systems Engineering team to design and position compelling solutions that drive down the total cost of ownership.
- Collaborate with channel partners to identify prospects and demonstrate best-in-class solutions
- Establish and manage key channel relationships in your territory.
- Formulate strategic and tactical account plans based on periodic business reviews with your prospects and customers.
- Conduct demand generation activities such as happy hours, lunch-n-learns and technology forums.
- Collaborate with Arista peers on marketing plans and best practices.
- Keep up-to-date with technology partner solutions, competing solutions, and competitor strategies.
The team: This position will typically report to a Regional Sales Director or Regional VP of Sales. You will be part of a team that includes the best field engineers in the cloud networking industry. And, you will have the support of our industry-leading Arista TAC, proof-of-concept resources, and executive team.
Who Are You?
Are you interested in working for an organization that has disrupted the network industry with our innovative products leveraging best-in-breed merchant silicon (chips)?
Do you have a passion for ensuring customer success an possess a sales hunter mentality?
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar vendor role selling networking technology into Enterprise and Commercial customers.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas against targets.
- Ability to discuss Arista’s value proposition at an initial exploratory level meeting and also have the ability to engage at C Level with any end-user.
- Familiar with current industry trends and speak with authority regarding the role of Virtualization, SDN / SDWAN, Cloud, and DC/CAMPUS networking technologies/trends.
- Have Director level sales contacts within the customer base/GEO.
- Be willing and able to build a strong relationship and drive joint pipeline building activities with key Eco-System partners within the Region.
- Able to direct, build, and manage a Demand Creation campaign for the Territory.
- Understand the dynamics of building a business, of investing when necessary and balancing top-line growth with expense line management
- Strong work ethic and winning mentality.
- Articulate in communicating the steps and dependencies to closure, while managing expectations via accurate Forecasting/ reporting and open communication within Arista, Channel, and Eco / Business partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.