The Named Account Executive is an experienced sales professional who drives strategic enterprise wide sales initiatives into 10-30 targeted enterprise accounts. Responsibilities include account and territory planning, prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business into very large prospects and into large installed accounts. The Named Account Executive will have a direct impact on the success and growth of Kofax and that is reflected through excellent income potential.
Kofax software enables organizations to Work Like Tomorrow™—today. The Named Account Executive will be responsible for selling Kofax’s Intelligent Automation software platform, which is unique in the marketplace. The platform helps organizations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimize costs, and improve customer engagement. We combine RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics to ease implementations and deliver dramatic results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. No other software vendor offers a platform of complementary technologies integrated into a scalable, manageable software platform, which is why our approach to Intelligent Automation positions us to grow and dominate the process automation space well into the future.
The role will be to develop, manage and execute sales plans focused on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis through a proven solution selling methodology. Successful Named Account Executives will be able to have C-level discussions with technical, business, and financial influencers. And will understand how to leverage strategic partners where appropriate for access and influence.
The Named Account Executive duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within the assigned target accounts leveraging compelling return on investment that the Kofax solution provides.
- Work closely with our Lead Generation Team, Inside Sales Team, and Sales Engineer resources to create and manage a strong pipeline of new business in both existing customers and prospects
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Understand and articulate the value of the Kofax solutions to VP and C-level audiences which align to the prospects strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain strong and referenceable relationships with our existing client base.
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately and consistently.
- Develop and execute field marketing activities to drive pipeline growth
- Grow and maintain a deep and wide set of contacts across all lines of business within each target account. Target of no less than 40 contact points across each organization.
- Actively work with internal teams to perform all the necessary steps for effective prospecting and qualification. The Named Account Executive is expected to create a pipe no less than 4X of target.
- Although the main sales motion will be a Direct Selling motion, leverage Kofax’s list of partners opportunistically to jointly engage in prospecting, qualifying, calls or visits according to Enterprise account mapping plans with the Partners should they exist.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities to ensure that the CRM system is always clean and up to date, in accordance to Management’s guidelines
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of successful sales experience selling enterprise software & service solutions to high-level executives within Global 2000 accounts across all verticals.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas
- Proven success positioning and selling solutions that align with customers strategic objectives. Recognition of underlining operational objectives and requirements.
- Successful selling experience with any or all RPA, cognitive capture, process orchestration, mobility and engagement, and analytics strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity and be very excited about providing great solutions to world-class customers.
- Ability to consistently close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Outstanding organizational and qualification skills to ensure top priorities are consistently being pursued
- Strategic sales training, solution selling and/or process-oriented sales approach
- Hunter type personality combined with board room presence and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, with commitment to long term success
- Team oriented
- BS/BA or equivalent is required, MBA preferred.
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V