Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
In the Equity Markets, trading strength, timely insights, strategic ideas, and local presence matter. We offer a broad range of products and services for Equities and Equity-linked instruments, providing clients with round-the-clock market access. Our global reach and in-depth product expertise enable us to offer highly tailored solutions that can accommodate even the most complex of trading strategies for developed and emerging markets. Our client base is diverse, and our franchise solves the challenges and services the needs of institutional clients of all types.
• Senior Sales coverage for NAM Macro clients
• Onboarding and prospecting key macro clients to Citi
• Coverage of the client base on a day to day
• Assist other team members in strategic positioning as well as to close transactions with various internal stakeholders (structuring, trading, legal, credit and risk etc.)
Critical Success Factors:
• Improved footprint with the client base – which should translate into incremental sales credit and trading revenues for the various relevant trading desks
• Broadened responsibilities either across client types or products in the region or even across other regions
• Prior Salesexperience at a financial services organization
• Good understanding of Macro business, Derivatives trading, and Systematic strategies
• In depth knowledge of the equity derivative products, clients and business dynamics (flow derivatives, indices, single-stock, exotics, multi asset equity derivative products)
• Broad client relationships preferred
• Experience in a client facing role working with the buy-side community
• Self-Motivated, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Superior problem solving skills
• Degree (or equivalent) in Business or related field
• Must have or be able to obtain licenses required, Series 3, 7, 55, 63
- Job ID: 17059798