Are you inspired by “what’s next”? So are we.
1. Lead or assist as appropriate the sales of FCC catalysts and additives to assigned accounts; identify potential new customers and develop technology strategy for gaining new accounts
2. Design catalyst formulation and prepare yield projections and customer presentations to gain new or maintain existing business. Make the technical case to the customer for the sale of catalysts or additives
3. Monitor and validate to customer product performance
4. Provide unit monitoring, technical service and assistance as well as troubleshooting to customers to maintain on-going sales of FCC catalyst and/or additives; analyze and optimize unit operations and catalyst performance, prepare and present technical service and unit monitor reports, formulate catalyst production specifications, and conduct seminars and training.
5. Prepare internal visit reports.
6. Generate/improve and maintain technical service tools, models, reference lists, presentations, catalyst comparisons.
7. Lead or assist as needed in developing market data on current and potential customers.
8. Participate in generating external papers and seminars that will improve technical skills and service customers.
9. Remain current on sales opportunities in assigned accounts, as well as on technical trends in the relevant market segments by attending seminars and presenting technical papers.
10. Assist global partners in achieving sales and technical goals for business.