In the role of Supervisor of Fund Analysis and Reporting, the applicant would be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The review of Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Reports in addition to monthly expense budgeting and reimbursement analysis.
- The role would require training and managing of Funds analysts in the preparation of the financial statements as well as other job related responsibilities including analysis of monthly expense accruals and reimbursement/recoupment of fees and processing of monthly asset-based fees.
- The Supervisor would be directly responsible for interacting with external auditors to provide support and offer clarification during audits and for preparing and completing quarterly annual subsidy projections to be shared with senior management.
- Information will also be provided to other business units as needed to complete Prospectuses, Statements of Additional Information, subsidy projections, and other complex projects such as new fund launches, fund conversions, and fund mergers.
Knowledge & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of accounting experience. Prior supervisory experience strongly preferred. Mutual Fund or Financial Services industry experience is a definite plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in either accounting or financerequired. The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented, have great organizational skills with the ability to function in a very fast paced environment.
- This person must have the ability to motivate staff to accomplish tasks assigned to them and have the ability to provide guidance on resolution of issues and to properly train and develop staff as needed.
- The ideal candidate will also have strong written and verbal communication skills combined with strong problem solving skills.