$110K — $120K
- Responsible for remote support and monitor of eMustering System (Sisco eMustering) as well as associated Muster 2.0 interfaces.
- Responsible for staging and prep of devices and infrastructure hardware prior to shipping and accounting for receiving on the vessel
- Ability to document issues, troubleshooting guides and install guides. Ability to absorb and follow deployment documentation and guidelines.
- Certifying new equipment and applications.
- Working remote with the fleet of ships and the respective IT staff.
- Working with the application vendors and the business on upgrades, deployments, projects on site and remotely.
- Work closely with the infrastructure, network and security teams for issue resolution.
- Windows Server experience minimum two years.
- Network architecture understanding, ability to read an architecture diagram and troubleshoot.
- Experience working with multi tier network.
- Entry level experience with IIS server setup and SSL license installation/management.
- Experience working with mobile applications, specific to Android OS (Kit-Kat or later).
- Experience supporting a software and hardware product group, minimum two years.
- Able to understand and generate SQL scripts experience minimum two years.
- Subject matter expertise in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Able to formulate, communicate and implement technical solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical peers
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision. May lead or direct the work of others
- Demonstrate a degree of creativity with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility
Valid through: 12/18/2020