Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. W ith our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology. pOSITION SUMMARY
Medical Imaging Associates is a private practice based in Idaho Falls, ID and serves ID and parts of WY and MT. We have offered full-service inpatient and outpatient imaging to the area since 1967. We are a group of 30 Radiologists providing state of the art professional service to a large network of clients.
A local Radiology Partners division, Medical Imaging Associates is seeking a full-time MSK radiologist to interpret general emergency imaging to join a growing ER section. This position offers flexibility - remote coverage. A varied case mix including: Level 1 trauma, ER and Inpatient studies from multiple modalities.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all aspects of diagnostic radiology, MSK, and screening of mammo. This opportunity is full-time with the option of partnership track.
- Salary plus comprehensive benefit package
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Huge Plus: Partnership track offered!
- Desire to become a team member and part of an existing cohesive team
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be comfortable with general radiology including CT, US, and x-ray
- Able to perform or be willing to learn how to perform basic image guided procedures.
- Call responsibilities determined by employment structure.
- American Board of Radiology (ABR) certified or eligible
- Fellowship trained Musculoskeletal
- Competitive salary, benefits with options to increase income with a unique flexible compensation plan
- Licensed or have the ability to be licensed in the states of Idaho, Wyoming, Montana
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.