Flexion Therapeutics has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, motivated, results oriented Musculoskeletal Business Manager (MBM) to join our growing sales team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join us at the launch of our first commercial product, make a real impact on patient lives, and be part of an organization that embraces ingenuity, tenacity, transparency and fun.
This is a great opportunity to make an immediate impact and work at one of the Boston Globe's Top Places to Work 2017 AND 2018 and Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2017 AND 2018!
The Opportunities are Endless!
- Drive demand for the assigned product by reinforcing the product brand and Flexion's value.
- Develop and build new accounts
- Represent Flexion's product and optimizing the business opportunities in targeted physician offices/accounts, key clinics and hospital accounts that specialize in the area specified
- Demonstrate an excellence in developing and applying business processes that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives
- Achieve or exceed sales targets
- Model our culture of compliance and ensure that all promotional activities are fully compliant with Company policies and legal and regulatory guidelines
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Basic Required Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical or medical sales experience in a competitive setting
- Geographically located in our Omaha, NE area
- Ability to travel within the territory
- Buy and bill experience is very strongly preferred
- Experience in complex sales environment and territory management/total office call selling
- Previous experience selling product in the OA, Ortho, or pain therapeutic areas
- Working knowledge of reimbursement landscape and access processes
- Ability to work an account from top to bottom/inside out
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, proven ability to work independently
- Ability to pursue goals in a direct way to overcome increased customer risk aversion
- Experience utilizing cross functional resources and working with colleagues in a matrix setting to achieve goals
- Ability to represent and be an ambassador for Flexion and its values