The Opportunities are Endless!
- Drive demand for the assigned product by reinforcing the product brand and Flexion's value.
- Develop and build new accounts
- Represent Flexion's product and optimizing the business opportunities in targeted physician offices/accounts, key clinics and hospital accounts that specialize in the area specified
- Demonstrate an excellence in developing and applying business processes that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives
- Achieve or exceed sales targets
- Model our culture of compliance and ensure that all promotional activities are fully compliant with Company policies and legal and regulatory guidelines
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
Basic Required Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical or medical sales experience in a competitive setting
- Geographically located in our Miami, FL territory
- Ability to travel within the territory
- Buy and bill experience is very strongly preferred
- Experience in complex sales environment and territory management/total office call selling
- Previous experience selling product in the OA, Ortho, or pain therapeutic areas
- Working knowledge of reimbursement landscape and access processes
- Ability to work an account from top to bottom/inside out
- Must thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills, proven ability to work independently
- Ability to pursue goals in a direct way to overcome increased customer risk aversion
- Experience utilizing cross functional resources and working with colleagues in a matrix setting to achieve goals
- Ability to represent and be an ambassador for Flexion and its values