As a Water and Wastewater Project Manager, you will manage large municipal water, wastewater and pipeline conveyance projects in Michigan. You will lead project teams engaged in studies, designs and services during construction. In addition, you will support business development activities including preparation of qualifications statements, budgets and proposals. You will be a key member of our growing municipal water practice in Southeast Michigan and will be supported by our senior technologists and our global technology leaders. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or equivalent Licensed
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- At least 10 years of experience as a consulting Project Manager, with a strong technical background in municipal water, wastewater and pipeline conveyance facilities with capacities exceeding 50 MGD.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or equivalent Project
- Management Professional (PMP) certification 15+ years of experience with municipal water, wastewater and conveyance (water transmission, collection, infrastructure) projects.