Maser Consulting P.A. is seeking a motivated and qualified individual to help grow our Municipal Engineering business. This person will be responsible for developing a Municipal/Public Agency client base and cross-selling all of our firm’s services. Main responsibilities include business development, client management building a staff and generating and maintaining clients.
Qualified candidates will have their Professional Engineering license in New York and 10-20 years of extensive experience in all aspects of municipal engineering in the public sector. Must be well versed in the New York area market and have a proven track record of generating revenue.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of municipal engineering including capital project design, stormwater management, utility design, cost estimating, construction administration, land use, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory permitting process for the region.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Proven track record with client management and business development.
- Ability to manage staff.
- Experience with preparing proposals, developing budgets, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.