Position: Municipal Attorney
The candidate will provide advice to a broad range of clients including municipalities, developers and private, on a range of municipal and provincial licensing and regulatory matters and appear before decision-making bodies for land use planning and development approvals.
- The candidate must have 5+ years of experience in family and/or municipal law.
- Broad range of experience and knowledge in local government law
- Prior experience in the following subject areas; drafting municipal agreements, ethics, and public records laws
- Experience planning, zoning and land use expertise.
- Experience in transaction and municipal law work
- Current licensure in PA and NJ
- Juris Doctorate