You will be responsible for project managing a number of global cross-functional/cross-product related initiatives to drive faster resolution of new developments that impact AIG’s multinational program clients – such as changes in country regulations, operations, tax, product requirements, finance or reinsurance processes.
Capture real time insights to help clients navigate the complexities of doing business across multiple regulatory jurisdictions and geographies. You will work closely with the Multinational Knowledge Team to draft and communicate insights effectively via alerts and bulletins to the AIG Multinational community of over 3,000 employees worldwide.
Working with the Head of Knowledge Sharing and Insights, further the network educational webcast series on Multinational local requirements, capabilities and market profile that effectively positions AIG to provide seamless delivery of products and services to Multinational clients. Explore the opportunity to expand the
- Drive communication of network issues
- Work with local and global subject matter experts and the Multinational Knowledge Team to develop communication on noteworthy developments and publish country alerts and bulletins to approximately 3,000 employees
- Lead validation, investigation and publication phases of the alerts and bulletins process, leveraging the team’s capabilities to drive items to completion. Work across the team to address needs.
- Manage the feedback/publication process of alerts, including leading the Alerts & Bulletins weekly pipeline review with the Multinational Knowledge Team as well as Multinational subject matter experts.
- Support the execution of AIG network educational webcast series, helping select target countries, engage stakeholders, define scope of the sessions and cover any logistic requirements to set up and successfully deliver the series.
- Assists the Network and Knowledge Management team on the coordination of other strategic initiatives impacting AIG’s network, e.g., onboarding of new products, Management of country issues.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Strong influencing, communications and writing skills and the ability to work across multiple areas of the company
- Understanding and experience in dealing with insurance regulatory issues
- Advanced jurisdictional and territorial knowledge for countries around the world
- 5+ years insurance experience (preferably at AIG)
- Experience in the design and\or execution of multinational programs preferred Strong project management experience
- Knowledge of AIG network is essential
- Operations/ Project Managementexperience
- Proactive attitude with problem solving skills
- Strong execution skills
- Team-working skills
- Global experience