Engineer, Designer or Animation expert to develop customer level visualizations of complex products, tools and complex operations. Candidate will lead entire process from understanding customer requirements, concept of operations and proposed/current solutions and concepts, all the way through delivery of highly realistic, imagery, models and video animations that clearly communicate Harris’ solutions. Candidate must have extensive experience in 3D modeling, simulation, animation and video production work. Candidate must have the ability to work individually and on large multi-discipline teams. Design and/or visualization experience with aerospace, manufacturing industrial, and medical devices, precision mechanisms and robotic systems desirable. Candidate should demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver final products in a timely, well predicted manner.
- Extensive experience with rendering and animation tools and video production (portfolio examples encouraged).
- BS/BA degree or above and 10+ years’ experience creating, engineering, industrial product and design or entertainment based high-fidelity renderings and video animations (14+ years with AA/AS degree).
Preferred Additional Skills:
- TS/SCI security clearance highly preferred.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or related discipline.
- Experience/knowledge of basic mechanical devices, mechanisms, robotics etc.
- Proficiency in CAD tools such as CREO.
- Experience leading animation/visualization teams and projects
- Animation/visualization expert.
- Proficiency with image and video editing tools including Adobe Publisher and Premier.