About Santiago Solutions Group:
We guide clients using advanced research, projectable sizing opportunity, innovative modeling and predictive analytics. Yet, integrating and distilling rigorous data is just a base to reduce your financial risk. Leveraging client-side experience and consulting, we arm you with intelligence, ownable insights to purchase, strategic pathways aligned with the highest impact priorities, and effective Total Market roadmaps inclusive of customer journeys.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for conducting comprehensive business analysis leading to the development and implementation of business building strategies and tactics that meet or exceed volume, share and profit goals for clients across a variety of industries. A Marketing Specialist meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational and management problems and identifying work process improvements to ensure flawless deliverables.
- Assess data and intelligence needs for strategy development
- Develop of primary research plans and coordinate research efforts
- Analyze external market data and trends at a local and national level
- Analyze internal client business metrics (i.e., sales and profitability)
- Assist in the development of growth projections and long-term strategic plans to capture incremental growth
- Develop 6P business plans: People (target), Positioning, Product, Price, Place, Promotions
- Identify opportunities for short-term growth and develop topline tactics in alignment with long-term strategies
- Develop trust-based relationships and manage day-to-day client communications, securing quality client service while maintaining account profitability
- Manage relationship with vendors (i.e., market data, research, etc.) and brief them on strategic objectives. Secure deliverables according to set milestones
- Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements, manage timelines Identify opportunities for short-term growth and develop topline tactics in alignment with long-term strategies
- Work with project leads to grow client business, develop proposals and formalize scopes of work for those efforts
- Collaborate in new business development, including performing secondary research, preparing briefs, answering RFPs and preparing pitches
- Actively participate in the development of standards, systems and training to build capabilities as well as scalable and proprietary processes, tools and methodologies for SSG
- Create/deliver PowerPoint presentations for clients internal and external
- Work with project leads to grow client business, develop proposals and formalize scopes of work
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- BA or BS preferably in marketing, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience with background in consumer marketing, experience in multiple business lines/categories preferred
- Skilled at project management, ability to organize and prioritize
- Experience managing top and bottom line preferred
- Experience working with research and ability to lead the design for primary research in both quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Working knowledge of database and segmentation strategies
- Strong work ethic with ability to maintain positive, productive working relationships, both internal and external
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Ability to take initiative, to sell his/her ideas, to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills: verbal/written communications and presentation skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a strong plus
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits package including 401K, medical and dental plans, life insurance, etc.
Santiago Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive, we will be contacting only those candidates selected for further employment screening.