Multi-Vendor National Support Specialist (GE- Rad/RF, CV)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As a Multi-vendor National Support Specialist (GE Rad/RF, CV, C-Arms) to provide on-site and phone support to the Field Service Organization, as required, to resolve complex technical problems and product issues within the multi-vendor modality that are beyond the capabilities of the local Field Service Engineer related to: New Product Introduction, Transfer of Knowledge, Assigned Service Escalations, and Remote Support.
You are responsible for
FSE Support & Development
- Assure FSEs use Appropriate Troubleshooting and Repair Methodology
- Provides leadership, training and technical assistance to the Field Organization as the modality expert; must be available for not only site visits but as a consultant over the phone to any field based associate (sales, clinical for example) requiring assistance.
- Coach & mentor FSEs ensure excellent customer experience during the repair. Have crucial conversations with FSE and/or RSM when warranted.
- Trip Reports, FSE Seminars (Technical & Process Updates)
- Assure FSEs use appropriate parts and follow procedures.
- Escalation Ownership & Management - Manages all Escalations within their Regions - takes a leadership role in the repair solution of technical and product problems plus has additional responsibility to instruct the CSS and FSE in the repair solution utilized and if necessary, passes new information to Service Programs as to the solution process utilized. Communicate an action plan and resolution strategy.
- Analyze complex problems, collects data, establishes facts, draws valid conclusions, develops and executes corrective action plans.
- Assure speed of resolution for technical escalations to include FSE support, troubleshooting & repair processes are followed by all.
- Accountability for commitments of self and others for escalation resolution.
- Support local FSE / RSM / CCT and business with parts review / $10K parts approval process.
- Proactive monitoring and reporting for High Activity Sites (HAS), TPR, Parts Usage. Lead improvement strategies and initiatives.
- Business Results - Manage High Activity Site Strategies, Material Usage Reduction Initiatives
You are a part of
Multi-vendor National Support Specialist with a primary focus to resolve complex technical problems and product escalation management that is beyond the capabilities of our Field Service Engineers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2 year/ Associates DegreeRequired; 4 year technical degreepreferred.
- 7+ years servicing applicable modality equipment required (GE: Rad/RF, CV and/or C-Arms equipment experience is required), 10+ years’ experience working for GE and/or on GE imaging systems preferred.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with IT networking technology.
- Experience with electronic circuit boards, processors and computer hardware including applications and programming. PC competency. Demonstrate electronics and mechanical ability.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient at resolving problems remotely.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively with employees at all levels / departments of the organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Disciplined and timely use of customer escalation tools and processes.
- Be available 24 x 7 via phone or pager as per schedule.
- Travel will be determined according to business requirements.
- Self-starter, self-motivated.
- This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests
In return, we offer you
The Multi-vendor National Support Specialist will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa for this opportunity.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.