Your primary responsibilities…
- Partner with each site’s Plant Manager and leadership team to prioritize and execute key initiatives in support of Operations strategies.
- Appropriately challenge, coach and facilitate effective development of the leadership teams.
- Partner with Operations and SHE leaders to reinforce safety culture and drive strong safety performance.
- Leads and directs the performance and development of site HR resources.
- Provide ongoing performance development guidance and coaching to site leadership and line management regarding talent attraction, acquisition, development and deployment.
- Design, execute and promote initiatives and behaviors that reinforce our performance-based culture, and maintain positive employee relations.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve teamwork/communication, build morale, and increase productivity, engagement and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance, interpretation and coaching.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Execute talent processes and programs designed to meet current and anticipated future talent needs, to include Operations and Engineering Leadership development.
What we need from you…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years years of HR experience
- Experience working in a progressive HR environment with exposure to best practices in talent management, employee relations and change management.
- HR Business Partnering experience supporting a similar operations employee population
- Career path in Human Resources that demonstrates increasing responsibility/progression.
- Demonstrated strong business partnering skills.
- Demonstrated learning agility.
- Geographic mobility for career advancement
Qualifications that can set you apart …
- Manufacturing HR experience is highly preferred
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-CP)
- Manufacturing Industry Experience