2D/3D FEM/FEA multi-physics modeling experience:
- using Ansys and/or Comsol.
- Electromagnetic/electrical field analysis.
- Thermal analysis based on self-heating inputs.
- Sequential/coupled field analysis.
- Iterative/direct solvers.
- Comfortable in meshing complex structures.
- Transfer/modification of GDS files for FEM tool.
- Matlab to code interfaces between layout and FEM tool.
- piezoelectric/ferroelectric materials.
- Acoustic/electric circuit/physics models.
- PhD with relevant experience in the field is required.
- Publications in the field are required.
- Experience in BAW(FBAR/SMR)/SAW devices and/or acoustic resonators is greatly appreciated.
With other FEA team members, FEM results will be actively shared across intra/inter multi-functionnal teams and correlated to on-going measurements (Acoustic/Electrical/Thermal).