Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies!
Toll Brothers Apartment Living, the luxury apartment development division of Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, has an outstanding opportunity for a multi-dimensional Multi-Family Senior Project Manager with 5+ years of solid hands-on experience developing and constructing low- to mid-rise residential projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Strength in the following areas are preferred:
- Pro-forma analysis, development and constructionbudgets & estimates
- Land development, entitlements and permitting
- Development of site and building design documents
- Plan review, cost analysis & value engineering
- Contractor/subcontractor pre-qualifications
- Bidding, scoping & buy-out of development and construction costs
- Payment processing
- RFIs, submittals, change orders & directives
- Job cost & status reporting
- Site inspection
- Quality control inspection
2017 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Three Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience with low- to mid-rise residential projects
- Type 5A, 3A, Podium, and Wrap Style stick frame design and constructionexperience
- Acquisition experience is a plus.