Toll Brothers Apartment Living has an outstanding opportunity for a multi-dimensional Project Manager with 5+ years of solid hands-on experience developing and constructing low- to mid-rise residential projects.
This is an excellent growth opportunity for a career-minded professional with strong leadership, communication, technical experience and interpersonal skills.
Strengths in the following areas are preferred:
- Pro-forma analysis, development and constructionbudgets & estimates
- land development, entitlements and permitting
- development of site and building design documents
- plan review, cost analysis & value engineering
- contractor/subcontractor pre-qualifications
- bidding, scoping & buy-out of development and construction costs
- payment processing
- RFIs, submittals, change orders & directives
- job cost & status reporting
- site inspection
- quality control inspection
2017 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Three Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
Type 5A, 3A, Podium and Wrap Style stick frame design and constructionexperience is required. Acquisitions experience is a plus.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!