- Identify, develop and maintains strong relationships with the top Multifamily hardware dealers in specified market.
- Implement multifamily dealer development strategies to maximize revenue and ensure the desired end user experience.
- Advise customers on product mix, applications and promotions that meet their needs.
- Conduct opportunity reviews and secure new jobs for product adoption and conversions.
- Assist with pricing, order management and product delivery.
- Collaborate and facilitate Allegion partner relationships to help deliver total turnkey solutions.
- Train on Allegion solutions and tool sets to drive digital adoption.
- Utilize existing marketing programs to maximize market-share growth.
- Ensure selling strategies align with meeting region and territory revenue and profit goals as well as model the customer experience Allegion differentiates itself upon.
- Responsible for meeting budget and expense parameters for optimizing operating profit.
- Utilizes the CRM (Dynamics) tool for opportunity pipeline, call reporting and customer contact management.
- Provides forecasting data for Inventory Management Team.
- 5+ years sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Multi family channel/industry experience is preferred
- Door hardware experience required
- Distributor experience is a plus
- Electronic access /security solution industry experience preferred
- Team selling approach and ability to create internal partnerships
- Travel by car and plane will be required for this position.
- The position will require at least 50% travel.