This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Strength in the following areas are preferred:
- Pro-forma analysis, development and construction budgets & estimates
- Land development, entitlements and permitting
- Development of site and building design documents
- Plan review, cost analysis & value engineering
- Contractor/subcontractor pre-qualifications
- Bidding, scoping & buy-out of development and construction costs
- Payment processing
- RFIs, submittals, change orders & directives
- Job cost & status reporting
- Site inspection
- Quality control inspection
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience with low- to mid-rise residential projects
- Type 5A, 3A, Podium, and Wrap Style stick frame design and construction experience
- Acquisition experience is a plus.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!