As a Multi Domain Battle Management Software Developer, typical job functions include:
- Participation on collaborative, cross-discipline integrated product teams, employing agile software development techniques and tools to plan, design, develop, test, and integrate complex application software products (planning services and real time decision aids/services) which our customers use to manage, and control assets in the field.
- Work on Advanced Command and Control Applications leveraging Web services, messaging protocols between systems, graphical interface design, plug in infrastructures, HTML5, and advanced visualization techniques.
- Being responsible for some or all of the software portion of the product, contributing as a software team member and possibly directing a small software team (1-2 others). Responsibilities span the full lifecycle of product development, from requirements analysis, through architecture and design, implementation, integration and test, and off site customer and supplier integration and test activities.
- 4+ years of work related experience with application software; see examples in desired skills.
- BS / BA from an ABET accredited university with a major in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or related field.
- Software development experience with Java, C#, or related languages.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience spanning software design, implementation, testing, and system integration.
- Experience with developing and debugging TCP/IP based interfaces such as REST, RPC, Web Sockets and custom interfaces.
- Experience with Web Development and modern tooling such as CSS, sass, less, Webpack.
- Experience with Eclipse and OSGi/Eclipse Plugin Framework.
- Experience with Cesium, Google Earth and/or other Mapping/GIS software
- Experience working with EW Sensors/Sensor Networks.
- Experience with creating Docker Images for application containerization.
- Experience with basic Web Server security and deployment.
- Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies.
- Support occasional travel to integration and test events at customer sites.
- Experience leading small team of software engineers.
- Master of Science degree (M.S.) in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics or related field.
Requisition ID 129761BR