Equifax is transforming our business - and product innovation is at the center of our strategy. We are looking for an experienced Multi-Data Delivery Product Manager who is collaborative and passionate about building great products and experiences.
You will be responsible for gaining a deep insight into market needs and creating API based solutions to solve those problems. With the customer in mind you will not only invent new solutions that provide them with access to our underlying systems, but you will be responsible for creating a roadmap that simplifies and removes the transactional friction from the platform.
You will focus primarily on driving the next generation of online, transactional, delivery of Equifax solutions including new best in class User Experience, Self-Service capabilities and eCommerce. In addition, you will deliver Equifax’s new Risk Data product line. Which includes evaluating how Equifax’s diverse data assets can better solve customer problems through integration and delivery innovation. Looking at new data assets to determine what data provides new or additional values driving towards monetization. This role will coordinate across Equifax’s product lines that enables growth across Equifax Business Units. By leveraging your strong leadership and product management skills, you will be responsible for coordinating with business leaders across the organization to simplify product engagement, enhance customer satisfaction, and deliver revenue growth. This work is highly visible and crucial to the business transformation success.
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we’re part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are Powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries, 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
What You’ll Do
- You will collaborate with stakeholders and explore new market opportunities, translating business goals into creative solutions. Your expertise will empower customer decisions by enabling access to data and insights.
- Empower your team of product managers, providing coaching and direction to ensure success of the team and portfolio
- Drive execution of market analysis, sizing and validation through review and testing of concepts leveraging VOC, customer advisory boards and other external engagements
- Drive execution of strategic priorities, product definition and identification of new opportunities
- Oversee and provide input into the creation of product roadmaps
- Design objectives through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for team
- Drive Build, Buy, Partner approach and decisions for products within purview
- Collaborate with product development management on the product development process and technical resource allocation.
- Represent insights and findings to drive product development and lifecycle management decisions
- Lead efforts to maintain awareness of and champion on-going sustained competitive differentiation
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of product management experience or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Experience leading product teams in a B2B environment
- Previous experience with API product management and delivery experience, customer and user experience as well as evaluating, integrating and productizing data assets
Extra Points for any of the Following
- A deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and our competitive landscape, demonstrating the value through our solutions
- Strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders to provide a perspective on industry challenges
- A solid understanding of product trade-offs with a demonstrated ability to drive alignment with key stakeholders
- A data driven mindset to draw meaningful conclusions, identifying opportunities for improvement and demonstrating sound judgment in decision making
- Technical knowledge of products to ensure customer needs are defined, met and anticipated across the product lifecycle
- Strong partnership and consulting skills that enable you to communicate complex concepts and influence others to adopt different points of view
- A strong understanding of team dynamics to build strong partnerships with other functions groups that better enable the team to accomplish their goals
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, managers, and senior management within and across organizational lines.
- Demonstrated abilities interacting with technical, business and executive personnel
- Expertise collaborating with business-focused stakeholders to solve customer and market needs
- Strong product management discipline with demonstrated success leading cross-functional product teams
- Experience developing product roadmaps for data and/or technical solutions in a B2B environment
- Knowledge and understanding of data management, data governance, and data quality
- An agile product mindset with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.