- Microsoft Office (Intermediate Excel skills), Google Docs.
- Bachelor's Degree Required - Marketing Tract Preferred
- Minimum 4 Years recent experience in ecommerce.
- Managed PPC keyword campaigns.
- Must be able to manage to multiple tasks and be self motivating.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for online marketing, keeping up with changes and new opportunities.
- Experience with graphics design and editing for websites.
- Strong relationship building skills and must be able to thrive in a team environment.
- Comfortable working alone or within a team.
- Experience with Analytic tools like Coremetrics, Omniture, or Google Analytics.
- Experience managing to a P&L.
- Able to communicate and interact with all levels of executive management.
- Experience managing projects to completion.
- Proven Results in driving incremental organic revenue growth
Drive PPC campaigns (SEM), balancing driving sales with profit while hitting revenue targets.
- In conjunction with the Sr Mgr, MultiChannel Direct Sales, develop and execute a MultiChannel marketing strategy
- Manage an online affiliate program.
- Manage site rotation and online content updates.
- Work in conjunction with corporate marketing to develop marketing spots for our online properties, Identify and quantify new online marketing opportunities.
- Manage outside marketing vendors and agencies as required.
- Develop, analyze and distribute reports articulating marketing campaign results and spend to budget Identify and deploy SEO improvements.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
* Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
* Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)?
* Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career