JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE
Under the direction of the Marketing & Communications Manager, the Multi-Channel Marketing Communication Specialist- Digital supports all marketing communication functions necessary in promoting the products and services of Materion.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing messages (copywriting), strategies and tactics across multiple communication channels. The successful candidate will have experience in project managing and communicating with individuals from a diverse set of professional disciplines, all while using a variety of multi-media tactics. The candidate will have exceptional communications and design skills, and be organized, self-motivated, and a team player.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
... include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and drive Multi-Channel Marketing Communications strategies/messaging including but not limited to; Web site development, Social Media, Collateral (Literature/Data Sheets), Public Relations, Newsletter Content, Video and Key Customer Communications.
- Manage all aspects of the AMG portion of the materion.com website & MaterionSemiconductor.com, including entering webpage text and pictures into admin site, reviewing and updating content, SEO, meta tags and page descriptions.
- Implement & manage all aspects of any new websites or online functions created.
- Constant maintenance of websites including regular reviews and revisions.
- Manage all aspects of the eServices Customer self-help portal, including collaboration with Corporate IT and AMG Customer Service departments.
- Copywriting and proofreading for a diverse set of communication tactics.
- Manage all aspects of AMG Google Ad Word campaigns: Assist in writing ads and keywords, monitoring results and measuring ROI. Analyze data and give recommendations for improvements.
- Collect monthly metrics from Google, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, CRMs, SAP, website and other resource. Create quarterly presentation in a clear, precise and timely manner that measures ROI for various marketing activities. Reports should include industry standards, current trends and recommendations for improvements.
- Measure effectiveness and return on investment for the Marketing Communication program.
- Project Management: Monitor projects timelines to meet established deadlines set by the marketing team.
- Ensure consistency of messaging with Materion Brand standards and support all branding initiatives via marketing department projects - including execution of style guide rules.
- Obtain working knowledge of all products, services, technologies and markets.
- Cross train and understand all department software and responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Requires education generally equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree (Computer programming, Digital Media, or Communications preferred) plus 5-6 years of hands on experience in the field of programming or communications, or 8years of related work experience.
- Superior communication, writing and editing abilities.
- Social Mediaexperience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including, Power point, Excel, Word, and Publisher.
- Must also be proficient in Google Analytics & AdWords, Sitecore (or similar web admin program), HTML or Java Script, InDesign, Skype, and Webex (or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, or other CRM preferred.
- Prior project managementexperiencepreferred.