$80K — $100K *
Description:The Marine Corps Systems (MCS) Finance organization is looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide financial leadership to the CH-53K Heavy Lift Misc. Development & Supportability Programs. The successful candidate will report directly to the Heavy Lift Aftermarket/Supportability Finance Manager and be responsible for the coordination and execution of all financialreporting requirements for the various Misc. Development & Supportability projects. This position will partner with the Program Management team to ensure successful execution of contract requirements with the focus on the accuracy in financialreporting. This includes developing and reporting Estimates at Complete (EAC), evaluation of risks and opportunities, performing rate impact analysis and understanding impacts of changes on program baselines and EACs.
The CH-53K Misc. Development & Supportability program is comprised of various Cost Plus Fixed Fee projects under the Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) contract. This role is an all encompassing position that will be responsible for all facets of financial accounting and reporting of their assigned projects. This includes EV Reporting, Contract set-up/closure, Funding Tracking, FP&A and variance analysis of Orders, Sales, EBIT and Cash (OSEC) as well as development and delivery of financial CDRL deliveries as required by each contract.
Scope of work for this position includes:
- Provide financial leadership and guidance to the Misc. Development program manager and their team
- Assist in development of Long Range Plans and monthly outlooks for OSEC
- Development of Quarterly Contract Status Review packages and brief to Sr. Program and Financial management
- Oversee and ensure accurate invoicing to USG
- Promote Earned Value (EV) compliance as applicable based on external and internal program requirements
- Utilize the financial systems and communicate the financial metrics required to ensure focus on effective cost management
- Lead Program EAC processes to ensure timely, accurate and complete EAC reporting
- Contribute to the accurate, concise and timely preparation of executive presentations, including EXCO Reviews, Program Business Reviews
- Support ad hoc reporting and analysis to Programs and Senior Management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or other Business Management field, with 6 years of experience or equivalent experience and education
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Detail Oriented, Independent, self-starter
- Ability to work in challenging, fast paced environment
- Experience in leading financialreporting of multiple projects
- The position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Advanced application of Excel capabilities (knowledgeable in creation and operation of Pivot and Lookup tables, macro's), PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, BRIO, COBRA and other financial business system applications
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Experience revenue recognition practices contracts
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Clearance Level: None
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Finance
Valid through: 5/27/2021